Jamalouki Magazine Features Tamara’s Beauty Routine
- Favorite Feature: I appreciate it all, Alhamdillah.
- Favorite look on a woman: My favourite look on a woman, is a look that suits her.
- Beauty Icons: Grace Kelly, Princess Diana, My mother.
- Getting-ready song: Fetty Wap – 679
- Instagram beauty secrets: I learnt all my beauty secrets from my mother!
- The best beauty advice you were given: Growing up in the hot and sunny desert climate of Dubai, my mother never let me out the house without sunblock on. She educated me on the importance of being aesthetically presentable, elegant and emphasized attention to skincare. My mother simply didn’t age. She would go to the spa regularly, give herself mini facials at home, and would apply day and night moisturizers without fail. She taught by example and, as a result, I have followed in her footsteps. Investing in high quality skincare, wearing sunblock and including skincare as a lifestyle necessity are the lessons I have proudly inherited.
- I will never leave the house without my: phone, lipstick and lipliner!
- Everyday makeup look consists of:
- Garnier BB Creme or Clarins Foundation
- Make up Forever Ultra HD Concealer
- Clarins Bronzer
- Nars NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette
- Wow by Wojooh Master Eye Brow Creation Kit
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara
- Courrèges by Estée Lauder Illuminating Face Powder
- Mac Lipliner in Whirl
- Favorite lipstick shade: Givenchy Le Rouge in Vintage Brun – muted rose
- Favourite hairstyle: I like big voluminous curls or my hair up in a bun!
- How do you take care of your hair? Taking care of hair is so important and makes a big difference in the long run. I care a lot about shine, so I use shine enhancing shampoo and conditioners. Doing in-salon treatments really help as well, I go to Abeer Beauty Spa in Jumeirah Dubai, for my hair treatments once a week.
- What makes you feel glamorous? (a beauty trick): Applying lashes!! When I really want to feel and look glamorous, I just put on a pair of fake lashes! My favourites are from Shindesu & By Randoushka!
Here’s where you can shop Tamara’s products:
Lots of Love
Tamara’s feature in Jamalouki Magazine April issue is available in stores now!